Slice of Life
We all love pizza. We love it so much that we won't be stopped even if we can't get it fresh, and nowhere is that more evident than the shelves of the frozen section of any grocery store. So many different brands and styles line the walls, but which actually has the best bang for your buck? We went straight to the source (the grocery store), and taste-tested a ton of 'em to find the best frozen pizza.
The pizzas we tried:
- DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Pepperoni
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Tomato Mozzarella with Pesto
- Signature Select Rising Crust Five Cheese Pizza
- Signature Select Ultra Thin Crust Margherita Pizza
- Trader Joe's Pizza 4 Formaggi
- Freschetta Canadian Style Bacon & Pineapple
- Freschetta Four Cheese
- Screamin' Sicilian Holy Pepperoni
- Red Baron Classic Crust Pepperoni
- Tombstone Original Pepperoni
- Totino's Pizza Party
- Amy's Cheese Pizza
- California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust BBQ Chicken Pizza
I also rarely buy or make frozen pizza and, as a result, I had absolutely no brand loyalty and went in with an open mind. Here's what we found.
Prices and availability are subject to change.