Rite Aid Review
- Wellness+Plenti rewards program offers substantial discounts and rewards for loyal customers, including savings at Exxon and Mobil gas stations.
- Wide range of immunizations and competitive pricing on seasonal flu shots.
- Consistently high prices in every category, from prescription drugs to personal-care and beauty items.
- Limited selection on several items in our price survey.
- Fewer locations and fewer clinics than its competitors.
- Stores we visited were dated, hard to navigate, and poorly organized.
Takeaway: A robust rewards program is one of the sole redeeming features at Rite Aid. Our experience was marred by high prices across the board, limited selection on many products, and a poorly lit, haphazardly organized store that seemed stuck in a time warp. The chain also doesn't offer as many locations as its rivals.