Best Dating Site for Over 50
Price: $15/month for 6 months
- As one of the largest dating sites for seniors, it's ideal for those who are focused on finding someone who has more life experience.
- Connects users in multiple ways, including daily handpicked matches, traditional searches, and even Tinder-style swiping.
- Users who don't want to commit to a paid membership can still use some advanced features, such being notified when certain users log on, by buying single-use tokens.
- Streamlined, easy-to-use interface and simple sign-up are geared toward seniors who may find online dating a little overwhelming.
- Reviewers report problems with inactive or fishy profiles and too many spammy emails.
- Senior dating sites may be a particularly tempting target for scammers who ultimately want to fleece lonely singles.
Takeaway: While seniors are likely to find a lot of older users on large, mainstream sites, OurTime caters exclusively to the over-50 crowd. This traditional dating site offers a fairly robust menu of features for users, who can search or rely on a matchmaking algorithm. It also suffers from the usual complaints about scammers and fake profiles.