Best Upright Vacuum Under $100
Est. Price: $80 | Buy it on Amazon
- 12-amp motor delivers strong suction that conquers pet hair, experts and users say, with particularly impressive performance on bare floors.
- 5 height settings; brushes and suction on the sides for cleaning along baseboards.
- 6-foot hose, TurboBrush, crevice tool, dusting brush, and extension wand.
- HEPA and washable foam filters.
- 25-foot cord.
- 2.2-liter dust cup.
- Less effective at pulling up embedded dirt from carpets in expert testing.
- No suction control.
- Scattered complaints about excessive noise, dust leaking out of the exhaust, or a chintzy build.
Takeaway: Tried and true, this Bissell CleanView upright vacuum exceeds thousands of users' expectations, according to reviews. It deftly handles jobs often left for heavier-duty machines, like picking up pet hair. Its strong suit seems to be hardwood and other bare surfaces, but this vacuum acquits itself nicely on carpets and rugs, as well. Users appreciate the five height settings, long 25-foot cord, large dirt cup, accessories, and value price.